THE WONDERS OF VALBELLUNA AMONG NATURE, PICTURESQUE VILLAGES AND FLAVOURS
A journey to discover the naturalistic, historical and food and wine treasures of Valbelluna.
4 DAYS | 3 NIGHTS
A journey to discover the wonders of Valbelluna, among naturalistic, historical and food and wine treasures.
We will leave for the Mis valley, in the Belluno Dolomites National Park, where we will admire real masterpieces of nature such as Cadini del Brenton and Soffia waterfall.
Our journey will continue towards Feltre, where we will visit the centuries-old heart of the city spirituality, the Saints Vittore and Corona Sanctuary.
An exciting hike in Cordevole Valley will make us retrace the tracks left by wayfarers and pilgrims along an ancient link between Valbelluna and Agordino. Step by step we will arrive in front of a spectacular waterfall.
We will get to know the food and wine aspects and traditional crafts, in particular that of the cheese maker, through a guided tour with tasting in a historic dairy.
We will let ourselves be enchanted by the beauty of the blue cave and Brent dell’Art, and we will take a step back in time savoring a medieval lunch within the imposing walls of the Zumelle Castle.
Our journey through history and nature will continue with a wonderful hike on the suggestive San Boldo pass, known as “The road of 100 days” due to the events related to the Great War.
A journey through surprising nature, genuine flavors and a thousand-year history.
From 24th to 27th AUGUST 2023.
Would you like to do the activity on other dates or book a private trip?
We can customize and organize this trip on other dates with a minimum number of 6 participants, write to email@example.com or contact us on +39 324 546 1686.
Max 7 participants
San Dona’ di Piave (VE) meeting at 7:15 am, departure at 7:30 am. Treviso (TV) meeting at 8:10 am, departure at 8:25 am. Montebelluna (TV) meeting at 8:55 am, departure at 9:10 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 4.30 pm in Montebelluna, at 5.15 pm in Treviso, at 6.15 pm in San Dona’ di Piave.
Our tour operator can arrange your transfer to San Dona’ di Piave, Treviso or Montebelluna as an additional service.
Click here to download the pdf.
Welcome to Valbelluna! We will leave for the Mis Valley. With a nature guide we will visit the spectacular Cadini del Brenton and Soffia waterfall. We will then reach Falcina Valley, free lunch and time to admire the blue shades of the lake. In the afternoon, a guided tour will let us discover the Saints Vittore and Corona Sanctuary which preserves precious frescoes from the Giotto school. In the evening we will arrive in Belluno, dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight in hotel.
Included: private transfers, tour leader, entrance ticket to cadini del Brenton, excursion with hiking guide to cadini del Brenton and Soffia waterfall, entrance ticket and guided tour of the Saints Vittore and Corona Sanctuary, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a B&B.
After breakfast we will reach the picturesque Vedana Lake, on whose waters the surrounding mountains are reflected. Led by a nature guide, we will walk among lodgings, woods and spectacular waterfalls, retracing the tracks left by pilgrims along the Cordevole Valley over the centuries (14 Km, 350 m difference in altitude). Packed lunch. We will then take a guided tour with tasting in a historic dairy. Dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight at the hotel.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, tour leader, excursion with hiking guide in Cordevole Valley, packed lunch, guided tour with tasting in a dairy, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a B&B.
After breakfast we will arrive at Zumelle Castle. Thanks to an excursion (3.5 Km, 150 m difference in altitude) with an hiking guide, we will reach a real naturalistic jewel, the blue cave. After the medieval lunch in the castle tavern, we will explore the spectacular Brent dell’Art. Dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight at the hotel.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, tour leader, excursion to the blue cave and Brent dell’Art with hiking guide, medieval lunch, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a B&B.
After breakfast we will leave for the San Boldo pass, a crossing point since ancient times, known as “The road of 100 days” due to events related to the Great War. Led by an hiking guide (8 Km, 450 m difference in altitude) we will walk up to two suggestive bivouacs from which we can enjoy a spectacular panorama of the plain and the Belluno Dolomites. Lunch and free time. Departure for the return.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, tour leader, excursion to the San Boldo pass with an hiking guide.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate in double room: € 729. Other options available on request.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in a B&B in a double room with private bathroom. Other options available upon request.
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program
- 3 dinners, water included
- 3 breakfasts
- Entrance ticket to Cadini del Brenton
- Excursion with hiking guide to Cadini del Brenton and Soffia waterfall
- Entrance ticket and guided tour of the Saints Vittore and Corona Sanctuary
- Excursion with hiking guide in Cordevole Valley
- Packed lunch on the second day
- Guided tour with tasting in the dairy
- Excursion to the blue cave and Brent dell’Art with hiking guide
- Medieval lunch
- Excursion on San Boldo pass with hiking guide
- Tour leader
- Medical Covid 19 Luggage insurance
- Tourist tax
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel to/from meeting points (San Dona’ di Piave, Treviso and Montebelluna)
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Optional cancellation policy to be stipulated at the time of booking
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
Deposit: € 100 to be paid at the time of booking.
The reservation must be made using the BOOK button on this page, no later than 30 days from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale.
The online procedure is illustrated here. In case of difficulty, it is possible to make a bank transfer as indicated here and send name, surname, address, telephone, email, social security number, chosen trip and copy of the accountant via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 324 546 1686.
Final payment: no later than 30 days before departure by bank transfer. For registrations over 30 days before departure, the full fee must be paid. A refund will be made if the trip is canceled due to the failure to reach the minimum number of six participants. The activity can be carried out in two shifts based on the number of participants and information will be communicated as soon as it is available.
– withdrawal up to 30 days before the start of the trip: withholding of the deposit;
– withdrawal from 29 to 15 days before the start of the trip: 75% of the total amount;
– withdrawal from 14 to 0 days before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We ask you to report any food allergies and/or intolerances immediately after booking. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip also due to the weather forecast and/or to ensure the safety of the participants.The overnight stay is intended in double rooms with people of the same gender. The combinations will be made by our team except for special requests for sharing which must be reported.
For more information read ours FAQ.
ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
A passport or valid identity card is required for expatriation. The country is part of the EU and adheres to the Schengen agreement, therefore an entry visa is not required.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
From March to November
Address: Valbelluna, Province of Belluno, Italy
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.