NEW YEAR’S EVE IN SLOVENIA AMONG VILLAGES, NATURE AND FOLKLORE
A journey to welcome new year among suggestive villages and spectacular nature
5 DAYS | 4 NIGHTS
A journey to discover the artistic and natural beauties, the ancient traditions and flavors of Slovenia.
We will reach the spectacular Postojna Caves, the lively Ljubljana, the medieval village of Škofja Loka and the entchanting Kranj until we reach real masterpieces of nature such as Lake Bled and Bohinj.
An trip that will allow you to experience the many facets of this country and admire spectacular nature.
DATES ON REQUEST with a minimum of 6 participants.
Would you like to do the activity on other dates or book a private trip?
We can customize and organize this trip on other dates with a minimum number of 6 participants, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +39 324 546 1686.
Max 7 participants
San Dona’ di Piave (VE) meeting at 7:15 am, departure at 7:30 am. Portogruaro (VE) meeting at 8:15 am, departure at 8:30 am. Trieste meeting at 10:15 am, departure at 10:30 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 4:15 pm in Trieste, at 6:00 pm in Portogruaro, at 7:00 pm in San Dona’ di Piave.
Our tour operator can arrange your transfer to San Dona’ di Piave, Portogruaro or Trieste as an additional service.
Click here to download the pdf.
Welcome to Slovenia! We will leave for Sežana where a visit with wine tasting accompanied by local products awaits us in a historic winery. We will reach the enchanting Postojna Caves where we will witness the living nativity scene and in the evening Ljubljana. Check-in at the hotel situated along the Sava river, dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight stay.
Included: private transfers, guided tour of the winery with tasting of 5 wines and 1 liqueur accompanied by typical products, entrance fee and guided tour of Postojna Cave, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a hotel**** , tour leader.
This day will be dedicated to the discovery of Ljubljana. After breakfast, we will visit the main attractions of the city and the colorful Christmas markets. Free lunch and time. In the afternoon boat tour on the Ljubljanica River. New year’s eve dinner in a typical restaurant. At midnight we will admire fireworks and celebrate new year. Overnight stay.
Included: breakfast, private tranfers, guided tour of Ljubljana, boat tour on the Ljubljanica River, new year’s eve dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a hotel****, tour leader.
After breakfast, we will reach the medieval village of Škofja Loka, known for handicrafts. Free time for the visit. We will then arrive in Kranj which we will explore lead by a guide. Free lunch. In the afternoon we will stop at the suggestive Bled Lake. Check-in at the hotel, dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, guided tour of Kranj, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a hotel***, tour leader.
After breakfast we will we will visit a traditional bakery museum. Then we will venture out to discover Bohinj Lake and its valley. Free time and lunch. In the afternoon with an easy hike we will admire the lake from various angles. Dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, visit to traditional bakery museum, excursion with hiking guide, dinner, overnight stay in a double room in a hotel*** , tour leader.
After breakfast in Radovljica we will visit a museum dedicated to beekeeping, a traditional Slovenian craft. Free lunch and visit to the city. In the early afternoon departure for Italy for the return.
Included: breakfast, private transfers, entrance fee to the beekeeping museum in Radovljica, tour leader.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate in double room: € 969. Other options available on request.
The price may vary depending on the season and the availability of the accommodation facilities.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in a hotel*** and **** in a double room with private bathroom. Other options available upon request.
- 3 dinners, water included
- new year’s eve dinner
- 4 breakfasts
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program
- Guided tour of the winery with tasting of 5 wines and 1 liqueur accompanied by typical products
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Postojna Cave
- Guided tour of Ljubljana
- Boat tour on the Ljubljanica River
- Guided tour of Kranj
- Excursion with hiking guide to Lake Bohinj
- Visit to a traditional bakery museum
- Entrance fee and guided tour of the beekeeping museum in Radovljica
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Tourist tax
- Tour leader for the entire duration of the trip
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel to/from San Dona’ di Piave, Portogruaro, Trieste (meeting point)
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Optional cancellation policy to be stipulated at the time of booking
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
Deposit: € 100 to be paid at the time of booking.
The reservation must be made via email to email@example.com or phone/WhatsApp 324 546 1686, no later than 30 days from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale. The activity can be activated with a minimum number of 6 participants.
Fill the form below to CHECK AVAILABILITY and GET A QUOTE.
Final payment: no later than 30 days before departure by bank transfer. For registrations over 30 days before departure, the full fee must be paid. A refund will be made if the trip is canceled due to the failure to reach the minimum number of six participants.
– withdrawal up to 30 days before the start of the trip: withholding of the deposit;
– withdrawal from 29 to 15 days before the start of the trip: 75% of the total amount;
– withdrawal from 14 to 0 days before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We kindly ask you to report, when booking, any particular needs (for example separate beds, etc.) and any food allergies and/or intolerances. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip.
For more information read ours FAQ.
ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
A passport or valid identity card is required for expatriation. The country is part of the EU and adheres to the Schengen agreement, therefore an entry visa is not required.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
From December to January
Address: San Donà di Piave, VE, Italia
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.