OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
Participants are required to:
• respect the departure time and the established program, adapting to any changes made by the guide;
• show up with appropriate psychophysical condition, clothing and equipment. If in doubt, discuss with the guide before the day of the excursion;
• maintain disciplined behaviour during the initiative, respecting people and private property and complying with the instructions given by the guide;
• follow the established path without going away or abandoning the group and without overcoming the guide;
• collaborate with the guide for the success of the activity and be in solidarity with his decisions, especially in the event that difficulties arise (environmental conditions and/or participant problems) and inform him of any difficulty that may arise during the planned activities, in particular with regard to psychophysical conditions and equipment;
• do not pick up protected flowers, plants or herbs and in any case respect the instructions given by the guide;
• keep your waste up to the appropriate bins.
Each participant is personally responsible for any risky behaviour for himself and for others, in particular if he takes personal initiatives despite the contrary opinion of the guide.
The duration of the activity, indicated in the form, is to be considered indicative and depends on several factors, including the conditions of the individual participants and the weather situation. Therefore a minimum of adaptability and understanding is asked to participants.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY
By accepting these regulations, the participant declares under his own responsibility that he is in good health and in a psychophysical condition suitable for the practice of the activity. He also declares that he has provided the guide with any information useful for the correct evaluation of his own suitability, any particular need, allergy, health condition, etc.
The guide reserves the right to exclude, before departure, those who do not consider suitable for conditions or equipment, this for the protection of the safety of the person himself and of the group. In the event of a justified exclusion, no refunds are provided.
In the event that a participant is taken ill during the activity and is forced to interrupt it, he can keep the amount paid for another activity of the same price.
During activities in nature it is mandatory to wear trekking shoes. Comfortable, layered clothing of varying heaviness is recommended, suitable for seasonal and weather conditions. Please note that sudden changes in temperature and worsening of the weather are always possible, so it is advisable to bring a waterproof jacket with you and protect the clothes in the backpack in tightly closed plastic bags. Personal supply of water of at least one liter.
Participants who want to take part in the activity accompanied by their dog are obliged, at the time of booking, to communicate the presence of the animal in tow, to assess the suitability and methods of participation. It will be at the discretion of the guide to confirm whether or not the participation of a single dog, or several dogs at the same time, is possible, also based on character, size, sex and type of activity. Pets in heat or those that have been in the previous two weeks will not be allowed. The accompanying dog must be docile and easily controlled. The person must have the means of conducting and controlling the animal to ensure proper participation (leash and/or muzzle or similar). It will be the participant’s responsibility to ensure that his dog does not cause damage or disturbance to things, people or animals, that it does not damage the flora, private property or other hikers. The responsibility for handling the dog and any related problems is the sole responsibility of the participant. Failure to communicate the dog participation or failure to comply with the provisions to control it, may provide for the exclusion of the participant from the activity, even at the time of departure.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO SHOOTING
Participants are informed and consented to the fact that the guide and/or other participants in the activity could film or photograph them and agree as of now, in the impossibility of warning the use of the image or video, to its use in sites, magazines, books, promotional materials of the organizer or for institutional use, freeing the guide and other participants from any future dispute in this regard.
GPS TRACK REGISTRATION
During the activities, the use of GPS instruments for orientation purposes is allowed, but the participant undertakes not to disclose any recorded tracks.
We decline all responsibility for any damage suffered or caused to people and / or things during the activity, which is understood to have started when the guide takes over the people and concluded when the arrival point is reached.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
Participation in the activities implies the unconditional acceptance of these rules.