TRAVELING WITH BEESCOVER | FAQ
We’ve pulled together and answered some of our travellers’ most popular questions. Hope this helps!
What is Beescover?
Beescover is a Community dedicated to eco-friendly and experiential tourism in the Triveneto. Through our website you can find accommodations and activities that allow you to live unique and authentic experiences respecting the environment and local culture.
What is the advantage of traveling with Beescover?
With Beescover you can find activities in a quick and easy way:
• Is the only website that gather accommodations, restaurants and leisure activities.
• The companies and activities of Beescover Community shall comply with the requirements of environmental sustainability and local typicality following the indications contained in our Beescover Guidelines.
• You can contact directly the hosts.
How is the calculation of the eco-typicality score?
Each company and activity has a rating of eco-typicality, calculated through the compilation of a grid of evaluation different for category (hospitality, catering, leisure activities, workshops and laboratories).
In general, the companies and activities must respect some of the following requirements:
• Use of electricity and heating from renewable energy sources, such as wind energy, solar energy and other renewable sources.
• Implement daily actions to saving energy and water and other anti-waste initiatives.
• Proposal a local cuisine using mostly typical, biological and km0 products.
• Having an atmosphere, furnishings and ornaments feature as well as internal and external spaces in harmony with the surrounding territory and the local tradition.
• Implement actions to support the development of the territory and the local economy.
• Promotion of activities with low environmental impact or aimed at raising awareness on eco-sustainability.
• Promotion of activities addressed to the historical, cultural and handicraft heritage enhancement.
• Promotion of experiential tourism activities.
• Promotion of sustainable mobility
• Use of bio-building criteria.
To see in detail what are the requirements that each activity respects, check out its page and hover your mouse over the bees that represent the score of eco-typicality.
Do I have to subscribe to contact the host?
No, to contact the host it is not necessary to subscribe.
There are two possibilities: contact the host directly clicking on “CONTACTS” in order to use the indicated references or register, click “CONTACT THE HOST” to send a message to the host.
To register you must proceed in this way: “Log in” to register. Enter your email and password or log in using your social profiles. Follow the wizard and remember to confirm the registration by clicking on the link contained in the email that the system sends you automatically.
If you don’t find the confirmation email check your spam or promotions folder.
Once you have confirmed your registration you will be able to access your account to create your travel.
We remind you that at the time of registration you will receive for free the Beecard that will give you access to many advantages, exclusive discounts and dedicated contents. Find out more by clicking here>>>
However, to view the offers, you do not need to be a registered user.
How can I get more information about an activity?
The description and information provided for each activity are meant to be as comprehensive as possible. However, should you need more information on an experience, please contact directly the host or our customer service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the use of your website involve any costs?
No additional fees or commissions are charged. Consultation of the contents and the use of our messaging system is completely free.
Where does the payment for the activity or stay take place?
The payment of the activity or stay will be handled directly by the host.
How can I get assistance?
You can contact us writing an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp/Mobile Phone: +39 324 546 1686.
For more information related to the activities we invite you to contact directly the host. In any case, Beescover will be at your disposal.
What are the terms and conditions of the service?
You can read our terms and conditions directly here.