THE PROSECCO TRAIL: HIKING AMONG NATURE, FLAVORS AND ANCIENT VILLAGES | SELF GUIDED
A unique hike among history, art, nature, ancient traditions and flavors.
4 DAYS | 3 NIGHTS
Four days along the Prosecco Trail, a wonderful journey among history, art, nature, ancient traditions and flavors.
A journey through an enchanting territory, fifty kilometers of small wonders that you will discover step by step among gentle hills, vineyards, farmhouses, woods, medieval churches and ancient paths. A journey that will allow you to enjoy landscapes of extraordinary beauty, to admire real artistic and naturalistic jewels, to savor unique delicacies and to retrace the signs left by history, in particular by the Great War.
Your adventure will start in Vidor and, after walking along the ridge of the UNESCO hills, it will end in Vittorio Veneto.
The Prosecco Trail includes everything a hiker could wish for. It is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the infinite beauties of this pre-alpine area: from the gentle slopes embroidered by the vineyards, to the valleys rich in crystalline waters, to the sharp ridges of the hills. In addition to this, a lot of art and culture that springs from centuries of history, the traces of which are still visible in the numerous villages, abbeys, castles, churches and popular traditions.
A unique opportunity to visit the hills that are now a World Heritage Site, slowly, over several days, savoring the landscape step by step.
DATES ON REQUEST with a minimum of 2 participants.
Would you like to enjoy the experience enriched by the insights of a guide and without worries? Click here to discover the guided hikes.
Meeting: Venice (VE) meeting at 6:45 am, departure at 7:00 am. Treviso (TV) meeting at 7:45 am, departure at 8:00 am. Vidor (TV) meeting at 8:45 am, departure at 9:00 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 6.00 pm in Vidor, at 7.00 pm in Treviso, at 8.00 pm in Venice.
Our tour operator can arrange your transfer to Venice, Treviso or Vidor as an additional service.
Click here to download pdf.
13 Km | 550 m difference in altitude
Welcome to the wonderful UNESCO Prosecco hills! From Vidor you will walk among vineyards, old farmhouses and the traces left by the Great War. Then you will reach Farra di Soligo where a visit with tasting in a winery awaits you. Check-in, dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight stay.
Included: private transfers, packed lunch, guided tour of the winery with wine tasting accompanied by local products, dinner, luggage transport, overnight stay in a double room in a B&B.
13 Km | 450 m difference in altitude
After breakfast you will take the UNESCO Prosecco Hills Trail towards Follina. Along the way you will let yourselves be enchanted by the gentle slopes embroidered by vineyards, by picturesque churches and by the colors of the forest. Packed lunch. Check-in, dinner at the agritourism and overnight stay.
Included: breakfast, packed lunch, dinner, luggage transport, overnight stay in a double room in an agritourism.
13,5 Km | 410 m difference in altitude
After breakfast, step by step, you will reach the marvelous Santa Maria Abbey. You will continue your journey among ancient oratories and centuries-old chestnut woods. Then, admiring bucolic landscapes, you will reach the hotel. Dinner based on local products, check-in and overnight.
Included: breakfast, packed lunch, dinner, luggage transport, overnight stay in a double room in a hotel***.
12,5 Km | 250 m difference in altitude
After breakfast you will reach the Revine Lago lakes and walk the last kilometers of the UNESCO Prosecco Hills Trail to the final destination, the splendid Vittorio Veneto, where a private transfer will take you to the starting point.
Included: breakfast, packed lunch, private transfers.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- You can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate in double room: € 589. Other options available on request.
The price may vary according to the season and the availability of the accommodation facilities.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in B&B, hotel*** and agritourisms in a double room with private bathroom. Other options available upon request.
- 3 dinners, water included
- 3 breakfasts
- 4 packed lunches
- Luggage transport
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program
- Transfers from Venice and Treviso to Vidor and from Vidor to Treviso and Venice
- Guided tour of the winery with wine tasting and savoury snacks
- Assistance during the hike
- Trail gpx
- Medical Covid 19 insurance
- Tourist tax
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel to/from the meeting points
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Single room surcharge
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Optional cancellation policy to be stipulated at the time of booking
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
Deposit: € 100 to be paid at the time of booking.
The reservation must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/WhatsApp 324 546 1686, no later than 30 days from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale. The hike can be activated with a minimum number of 2 participants.
Fill the form below to CHECK AVAILABILITY and GET A QUOTE.
Final payment: no later than 30 days before departure by bank transfer. For registrations over 30 days before departure, the full fee must be paid.
– withdrawal up to 30 days before the start of the trip: withholding of the deposit;
– withdrawal from 29 to 15 days before the start of the trip: 75% of the total amount;
– withdrawal from 14 to 0 days before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We kindly ask you to report, when booking, any particular needs (for example separate beds, etc.) and any food allergies and/or intolerances. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip also due to the weather forecast and/or to ensure the safety of the participants.
What if the weather’s bad? In case of adverse weather conditions, we will reorganize the stage and, if necessary, the following stages, as well, suggesting an alternative daily program.
For more information read ours FAQ.
ENTRY INTO THE COUNTRY
The country is part of the EU and adheres to the Schengen agreement.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
From September to June
Address: Vidor, Province of Treviso, Italy
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.