VERONA AND VALPOLICELLA WITH TASTING IN A WINERY | FROM JESOLO AND CAVALLINO TREPORTI
Taste local food and wine specialties and immerse yourself in the context in which they are born
An opportunity to discover Verona and the gentle hills of Valpolicella among breathtaking landscapes and unique flavours.
With a guided tour we will get to know unusual corners of the city and we will delve into the naturalistic, historical and cultural aspects.
We will start from a panoramic place that will give us enchanting views of Verona. We will continue our journey between the imposing walls until we reach the heart of the city. Free time available.
In the late afternoon we will leave for Valpolicella where, thanks to a guided tour with tasting in a historic winery, we will savor the wines that are the expression of this wonderful territory.
A day dedicated to history, nature, flavors and traditions.
DATES ON REQUEST with a minimum number of 2 participants.
Max 8 participants
Transfer by private minivan: Cavallino Treporti meeting at 7:00 am, departure at 7:10 am. Lido di Jesolo meeting at 7:20 am, departure at 7:30 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 8.15 pm in Jesolo and at 8.40 pm in Cavallino Treporti.
On request: if you prefer to leave from a different place, contact us and we will consider together where to pick you up.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate: € 159.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program (from Jesolo and Cavallino Treporti)
- Guided tour of Verona along the walls
- Guided tour in the winery
- Wine tasting
- Basic medical insurance
- Tour leader
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel to/from meeting point
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
The reservation must be made contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/WhatsApp at 324 546 1686, no later than 48 hours from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale.
The activity can be activated with a minimum number of 2 participants.
Fill out the form below to CHECK AVAILABILITY
– withdrawal up to 49 hours before the start of the trip: free cancellation;
– withdrawal from 48 to 0 hours before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We ask you to report any food allergies and/or intolerances immediately after booking. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip.
For more information read ours FAQ.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
All year round
Address: Verona, VR, Italia
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.