PROSECCO HILLS: FOOD AND WINE TOUR AMONG ANCIENT VILLAGES AND VINEYARDS | FROM CAVALLINO TREPORTI AND JESOLO
Taste local food and wine specialties and immerse yourself in the context in which they are born
A tour among the enchanting UNESCO Prosecco hills that will make us discover the nature, history and flavors of this unique land.
From Cavallino Treporti and Jesolo we will head towards the gentle hills of Valdobbiadene, home of Prosecco where a walk through meandering vineyards, led by an hiking guide, will introduce us to these wonderful places.
We will then reach an ancient wine cellar, whose history is inextricably linked to the emblematic wine of this territory.
In this truly suggestive setting, a wine tasting with typical products will make us embark on a real journey through local flavors and traditions. The family that hosts us, descended from one of the Valdobbiadene viticulture “patriarchs”, will reveal all the secrets of Prosecco.
We will then reach a characteristic restaurant where we will taste typical dishes.
After lunch, led by our nature guide, we will reach the foot of San Boldo Pass, known as “the road of 100 days” due to the events related to the Great War. Here we will visit Tovena whose narrow streets are dotted with dozens of angels painted by local artists.
We will then arrive in Cison di Valmarino, one of the “most beautiful villages in Italy”, where an enchanting walk will immerse us in what was the artisan reality until the beginning of the last century, linked to the Rujo stream and the exploitation of its waters: we will observe old washhouses, fountains, canals and ancient mills.
A tour that will allow you to fully experience the beauty of this extraordinary land.
From 16 May to 14 September: every Thursday.
Check availability in the calendar.
Would you like to do the activity on another date or book a private trip?
We can organize this experience on another date, at the same rate, with a minimum number of 2 participants, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the number 324 546 1686.
Max 7 participants
Location: Cavallino Treporti meeting at 7:45 am, departure at 8:00 am. Lido di Jesolo meeting at 8:15 am, departure at 8:30 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 7.00 pm in Lido di Jesolo and at 7.30 pm in Cavallino Treporti. Please specify the chosen meeting point in the “Additional information” field during booking.
On request: if you prefer to leave from a different place, contact us and we will consider together where to pick you up.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate: € 169.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program from Cavallino Treporti and Jesolo
- Tasting of 3 glasses of wine accompanied by local products (cheese and cold cuts)
- Visit to an ancient wine cellar
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with first course, second course, side dishes, dessert, coffee, water, wine
- Guided tour with local nature guide in Valdobbiadene
- Guided tour with local nature guide in Tovena and Cison di Valmarino
- Basic medical insurance
- Tour leader
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
The reservation must be made using the BOOK button on this page, no later than 48 hours from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale.
The online procedure is illustrated here. In case of difficulty, it is possible to make a bank transfer as indicated here and send name, surname, address, telephone, email, social security number, chosen trip and copy of the accountant via email to email@example.com or WhatsApp to 324 546 1686. A refund will be made if the trip is canceled due to the failure to reach the minimum number of two participants.
– withdrawal up to 49 hours before the start of the trip: free cancellation;
– withdrawal from 48 to 0 hours before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We ask you to report any food allergies and/or intolerances immediately after booking. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip.
For more information read ours FAQ.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
From May to September
Address: Valdobbiadene, TV, Italia
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.