PADUA AND EUGANEAN HILLS WITH WINE TASTING | FROM JESOLO AND CAVALLINO TREPORTI
Taste local food and wine specialties and immerse yourself in the context in which they are born
A day dedicated to the discovery of Padua and the marvelous Euganean Hills.
With a guided tour we will reach the beating heart of the city, we will enter the picturesque streets of the ghetto, we will admire the majestic Basilica of Sant’Antonio, an important pilgrimage destination, and Prato della Valle, one of the largest and most spectacular squares in Europe. Free time available.
In the early afternoon we will arrive at the botanical garden, the oldest in the world still in its original location, recognized as a UNESCO heritage site. Here a guided tour will introduce us to the plants protagonists of ancestral cults, rituals and practices, as well as their use for rational medical applications.
Then, we will be enchanted by the beauty of an absolute masterpiece of art, the Scrovegni Chapel known throughout the world for the extraordinary frescoes created by Giotto.
We will then leave for the Euganean Hills where a short guided walk will allow us to enjoy breathtaking views.
We will continue the day in a historic winery tasting the wines that are the expression of these magnificent lands. Free time to stroll through the suggestive streets of Arquà Petrarca before coming back.
DATES ON REQUEST with a minimum number of 2 participants. Except Monday.
Max 8 participants
Cavallino Treporti meeting at 7:20 am, departure at 7:35 am. Lido di Jesolo return at 7:50 am, departure at 8:00 am. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 21:00 pm in Jesolo and at 21:25 pm in Cavallino Treporti.
On request: if you prefer to leave from a different place, contact us and we will consider together where to pick you up.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate: € 159.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Transfers with private minivan indicated in the program (from Jesolo and Cavallino Treporti)
- Guided tour of Padua and the Botanical Garden
- Entrance ticket to the Botanical Garden of Padua
- Entrance ticket to the Scrovegni Chapel
- Wine tasting accompanied by typical products in the winery
- Walk with nature guide on Euganean Hills
- Basic medical insurance
- Tour leader
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel to/from meeting point
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
The reservation must be made contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/WhatsApp at 324 546 1686, no later than 6 days from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale.
The activity can be activated with a minimum number of 2 participants.
Fill out the form below to CHECK AVAILABILITY
– withdrawal up to 6 days before the start of the trip: free cancellation;
– withdrawal from 5 to 0 days before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We ask you to report any food allergies and/or intolerances immediately after booking. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip.
For more information read ours FAQ.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
All year round
Address: Padova, PD, Italia
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.