VENICE COUNTRYSIDE WINE TOUR FROM VENICE AND TREVISO
Taste local food and wine specialties and immerse yourself in the context in which they are born
HALF DAY TRIP
A tour to discover the artistic jewels and excellent wines of the Piave river lands.
From Venice and Treviso we will reach the splendid San Giorgio Church in San Polo di Piave, surrounded by vineyards and cultivated fields. Here, listening to the insights of the guide, we will admire splendid fifteenth-century frescoes among which a special Last Supper stands out.
We will head towards the picturesque Borgo Malanotte, whose origins date back to the 1400s. Led by a guide, in this oasis of peace a few steps from the Piave river, we will learn about the traditions, the rural life of the past, and the tragic interlude of the Great War, the traces of which are still visible today.
Then a unique experience awaits us: we will walk among the “bellussere” of a historic winery. “Bellussera” is an ancient local method of growing vines with the arrangement of the branches in a radial pattern.
All the secrets of Raboso and other local wines will be revealed to us thanks to a rich explanation offered by the family who will host us. We will conclude with the tasting of three local wines including Raboso, the authentic flag of viticulture and enology of this land.
An opportunity to learn about the history, traditions and flavors of the areas bordering the Piave river.
From April May 16th to September 14th: DATES ON REQUEST.
From September 15th to May 15th: from Monday to Saturday.
Would you like to do the activity on another date or book a private trip?
We can organize this experience on another date, at the same rate, with a minimum number of 2 participants, write to email@example.com or contact us on the number 324 546 1686.
Max 8 participants
English and Spanish
Location: Venice meeting at 2:00 pm, departure at 2:15 pm. Treviso meeting at 2:30 pm, departure at 2:45 pm. The meeting point will be indicated in the booking confirmation. The return is scheduled at 6:50 pm in Treviso and at 7:30 pm in Venice. Please specify the chosen meeting point in the “Additional information” field during booking.
On request: if you prefer to leave from a different place, contact us and we will consider together where to pick you up.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We will travel slowly and with small groups to immerse ourselves in the local reality
- We work legally: we are a licensed tour operator and we rely on suppliers with regular qualifications
- We will not be companions, but travelers who share an adventure
- We will travel responsibly, supporting and participating in projects promoted by the local community
- We are a tour operator, guides, certified tour leaders and experienced travelers
- We will travel together and you can count on our assistance for the duration of the trip
- We favor accommodation and other services conducted by local people to support small businesses
- We promote environmental education and respect for the community that hosts us
Individual rate: € 99.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Private transfers indicated in the program from Venice and Treviso
- Tasting of 3 local wines with local products
- Guided tour of “bellussere”
- Guided visit to Borgo Malanotte
- Entrance and guided tour of the San Giorgio Church in San Polo di Piave
- Tourist and nature guide
- Tour leader
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the program, à la carte menu
- Personal extras
- Personal extras and tips
- Anything not expressly indicated under “The price includes”
HOW TO BOOK
The reservation must be made using the BOOK button on this page, no later than 48 hours from the start of the trip, after reading and accepting the Regulations of the activities, the Anticovid Measures and the Conditions of Sale. In case of difficulty, it is possible to make a bank transfer as indicated here and send name, surname, address, telephone, email, social security number, chosen trip and copy of the accountant via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 324 546 1686. A refund will be made if the trip is canceled due to the failure to reach the minimum number of two participants. Activity suitable for ages 12 and up. For minors, wine tasting will be replaced with non-alcoholic drinks.
– withdrawal up to 49 hours before the start of the trip: free cancellation;
– withdrawal from 48 to 0 hours before the start of the trip: 100% of the total amount.
We ask you to report any food allergies, intolerances and the presence of minors immediately after booking. The itinerary may undergo some changes before and/or during the trip.
For more information read ours FAQ.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory
All year round
Address: San Polo di Piave, TV, Italia
Phone: +39 324 546 1686
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm.