THE WILD BEAUTY OF THE MORT LAGOON
An authentic natural refuge, where the colors of the sea, plants and sand meet.
The Mort lagoon offers a diversified mosaic of environments: the river mouth, the marsh, the reeds and the dunes that merge into the majestic pinewood.
All surrounded on the north by the fields of Valle Ossi. A high environmental wealth with a relevant biodiversity but it is not all. This place has a long story to tell.
The history of a river, the Piave, which, thanks to its tireless work, has given rise to this lagoon.
The history of the relationship between man and the extreme force of nature, in a territory that was at first refuge from the barbarian invasions, then land of reclamation and finally popular seaside resort.
During the excursion we will immerse ourselves in this strip of wild land to retrace together the history of this highly suggestive naturalistic area, declared by Legambiente one of the eleven most beautiful beaches in Italy as well as a Site of Community Importance.
There are currently no dates available. Click here to check the calendar with the scheduled excursions.
3 hours approx.
• Time: at 8.15 am, departure at 8.30 am.
• Location: in front of Mariclea Club in Via dei Pioppi 34, 30020 Eraclea (VE). For those who need to park the car, 200 meters before the meeting point, there is the Park Pioppi in Via Dancalia 8A (pay and display parking during summer).
Easy. Route of 6,5 km. Flat. Suitable for nordic walking (during the excursion it is mandatory to keep the same pace of the group).
Sportswear, a waterproof jacket, hat, trekking shoes (no sandals), small lightweight backpack, mosquito repellent lotion, sun protection, at least 1 liter of water per person.
€ 13 for adults. € 8 for children from 7 up to 14 years old. Children up to 6 years free.
The reservation is mandatory and must be made at least 48 hours in advance using the following methods:
• sending the booking request filling out the form below;
• writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with name and surname, date, name of the tour, telephone number and number of adults and children);
• sending a message on Whatsapp +39 324 5461686.
We will send the booking confirmation through specific communication to each participant. The payment of the participation fee will be made on the day of the excursion before departure. We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible in case of renouncement.
Would you like to do this activity on the date of your choice? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. The booking of a private tour must be made at least five days before the chosen date.
In case of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organization reserves the right to cancel the excursion until the day before the activity. The itinerary may vary according to weather and environmental conditions, as well as for any reason linked to the safety of the participants.
Before attending our excursions, read the rules carefully by clicking here. The participation in our excursions involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the terms and conditions of the service.
Excursion with AIGAE Hiking Guide.
Anything not expressly indicated above.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory