THE PROSECCO ROUTE: WALKING TOUR BETWEEN VINEYARDS AND ANCIENT FARMHOUSES
The Prosecco Route winds through vineyards, farmhouses, cellars, woods and charming villages in the Valdobbiadene area.
We will go into a world of nature and history full of joy. The joy that springs from the encounter with this “blessed” land.
The excursion will start from San Pietro di Barbozza, a composite village lying with peaking contortions on the hills embroidered by the vineyards, until reaching the town of Saccol.
Along the way we will cross amazing landscapes, we will encounter the signs of the rural, civil and religious history of the local people.
A route that leads among meandering vines that evoke a time full of nuances, anecdotes and amarotic flavours. A landscape that has been engraved over the centuries with the pen of time conducted by the hand of man and which gave life to the beauty of Valdobbiadene.
There are currently no dates available. Click here to check the calendar with the scheduled excursions.
3 hours and half approx.
• Time: at 9.00 am, departure at 9.15 am.
• Location: in front of the Post Office of San Pietro di Barbozza, Via S. Pietro 1, Valdobbiadene (TV).
Medium. Route of 5 km. Recommended for children 10 ages and up.
Difference in altitude
Sportswear, a waterproof jacket, trekking shoes, small lightweight backpack, at least 1 liter of water per person, snacks, cap, sunscreen.
€ 13 for adults. € 8 for children from 8 up to 14 years old.
The reservation is mandatory and must be made at least 48 hours in advance using the following methods:
• sending the booking request filling out the form below;
• writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with name and surname, date, name of the tour, telephone number and number of adults and children);
• sending a message on Whatsapp +39 324 5461686.
We will send the booking confirmation through specific communication to each participant. The payment of the participation fee will be made on the day of the excursion before departure. We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible in case of renouncement.
Would you like to do this activity on the date of your choice? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. The booking of a private tour must be made at least five days before the chosen date.
In case of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organization reserves the right to cancel the excursion until the day before the activity. The itinerary may vary according to weather and environmental conditions, as well as for any reason linked to the safety of the participants.
Before attending our excursions, read the rules carefully by clicking here. The participation in our excursions involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the terms and conditions of the service.
Excursion with AIGAE Hiking Guide.
Anything not expressly indicated above.
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory