LOCANDA ALLE PORTE 1632 RESTAURANT
Locanda alle Porte 1632 is the ideal place for an original dinner between sea and nature that will make you experience the Jesolo of the 16th century.
Situated in an old Venetian historic residence of 1600, in the Veneto lagoon, two steps far from the sea of Jesolo offers an environment fascinating and charming with a beautiful garden and a gourmet restaurant with Venetian traditional recipes and a small wine bar.
Locanda alle Porte represents the perfect combination between sea and nature, in a historic and pristine environment, just 2 steps far from the famous beaches of Jesolo and Cavallino.
Thanks to a clever restoration work, this ancient house dating back to 1600 with its characteristic Venetian profile, today hosts the Locanda alle Porte
The proposals are of tradition with recipes that are strongly anchored to the products of the Adriatic Sea, the lagoon valleys and rural Venetian culture with selected seasonal ingredients and a wine cellar that offers more than 100 Italian and French wines.
The restaurant can accommodate around fifty diners inside four historical lounges with air conditioning and fireplace, or alternatively outside a beautiful flowered garden with tables and chairs providing the perfect setting to relax with the view of the Venetian lagoon.
Once this structure was an old house of duty where boats direct to Venice stopped to pay for the transit and have rest in the adjacent tavern. If you look closely at the entrance, you can still see the stone stele of 1632 with the tariff outlining the duties that the boats had to pay to cross the customs and which gives it’s name to the Inn.
• Soup of Steamed Fish € 15.00
• Octopus Roasted € 14.00
• Venetian creamy baccalà € 9.00
• Anchovy linguine and fennel € 9.00
• Spaghetti alla Busera € 14.00
*prices updated to May 2017
• Tagliatelle with duck € 9.00
• Pacchero Broccoli and Imbriago cheese € 9.00
• Mix Fried Fish € 19.00
• Lamb with Almonds € 16.00
Pets are accepted but must be kept on the leash.
Suitable for families with small children (Children’s menu, high chair, changing table, play area or game kit)
Available special Menu for specific food requirements (allergic, veggie, intolerant…).
- Actions and adoption of practices to save energy and water and waste management
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory