LIO PICCOLO AND LIFE IN THE FISHING VALLEYS
A walking tour to discover one of the most fascinating corners of the Venetian lagoon. We will leave behind the chaotic life of our cities to immerse ourselves in a real oasis of peace, a world made of sandbars, canals, salt marshes and fields.
Lio Piccolo, a picturesque rural village located a few steps from the beaches of Cavallino Traporti and Jesolo, represents a real slice of life in the lagoon.
We will retrace the ancient origins of the village, we will immerse ourselves in a reality made of agriculture and fishing valleys, where daily life is close to the rhythms of nature.
We will find out the systems adopted by local population to be able to live in a so particular environment and we will discover how these conditions have led to the production of highly appreciated gastronomic specialties.
An exciting journey through breathtaking nature, authentic traditions and flavors of the ancient Venetian lagoon.
There are currently no dates available. Click here to check the calendar with the scheduled excursions.
2½ hours approx.
• Time: at 9.00 am, departure at 9.15 am.
• Location: Piazza di Lio Piccolo, Cavallino-Treporti (VE)
Easy. Ring route of about 6 km. Flat. Suitable for nordic walking (during the excursion it is mandatory to keep the same pace of the group). Please note that the route is not practicable with strollers.
Sportswear, a waterproof jacket, hat, trekking shoes (no sandals), small lightweight backpack, mosquito repellent lotion, sun protection, at least 1 liter of water per person, binoculars.
€ 13 for adults. € 8 for children from 7 up to 14 years old. Children up to 6 years free.
The reservation is mandatory and must be made at least 48 hours in advance using the following methods:
• sending the booking request filling out the form below;
• writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with name and surname, date, name of the tour, telephone number and number of adults and children);
• sending a message on Whatsapp +39 324 5461686.
We will send the booking confirmation through specific communication to each participant. The payment of the participation fee will be made on the day of the excursion before departure. We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible in case of renouncement.
Would you like to do this activity on the date of your choice? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. The booking of a private tour must be made at least five days before the chosen date.
In case of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organization reserves the right to cancel the excursion until the day before the activity. The itinerary may vary according to weather and environmental conditions, as well as for any reason linked to the safety of the participants.
Excursion with AIGAE Hiking Guide.
Anything not expressly indicated above.
- Regional cuisine and use of local products, organic and km0 ingredients
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory