KAYAK AND PADDLE ACROSS THE WONDERS OF THE SILE PARK
An unusual itinerary that will allow you to discover the wonders of Sile Park from all perspectives! Firstly from the middle of the river, on a kayak, then riding a bike along the cycle path that follows the watercourse crossing charming landscapes. You will depart from Venice Trail headquarter until reaching, paddling after paddling, the small harbour of Casale sul Sile where awaits you a bike ride of about 10 km.
An unusual itinerary that will allow you to discover the wonders of the Sile Park from all perspectives! Firstly from the middle of the river, on a kayak, then riding a bike along the cycle path that follows the watercourse crossing charming landscapes.
The current will be your friend from the first moment. You will paddle between Venetian villas and an explosion of green accompanied by a detailed River book that will tell you every secret.
After about an hour the most expected stop, Osteria di S. Elena that will impress you with its delicious Venetian recipes. After lunch, you paddle for another hour to reach the small harbor of Casale sul Sile. Here, you quit the paddles and you jump in the saddle.
• 10.00 am Departure on a kayak from Venice Trail, Via Torre 70 – Lughignano of Casale sul Sile (TV)
• 12.30 pm – 2 pm Lunch Break recommended at Osteria di Sant’Elena.
• 2 pm – 3 pm Paddle for about an hour until you reach the harbor of Casale sul Sile, where we provide you with bikes.
• 3 pm – 5 pm Follow the path by bike for about 10 km until you get to Venice Travel headquarter.
• Time: 10.00
• Location: Venice Trail, via Torre 70 – Lughignano di Casale sul Sile (TV).
Kayak are sit on top. For this reason the activity is suitable for everyone.
Wear sports clothing such as t-shirt, swimwear or shorts, sandals or slippers, sunglasses, hat. You will be provided a sealed bag but we recommend in any case to take the necessary precautions for mobile phones or electronic equipment.
Kayak rent + bike 40€.
Reservations are mandatory and must be made at least two days in advance by calling +39 324 8618192.
The rates include the rental of the kayak and bike.
Anything not expressly mentioned above.
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory