CORNUDA AMONG SANCTUARIES, HISTORY AND NATURE
An opportunity to discover Cornuda and its hills rich in history and nature.
We will walk towards the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Rocca, still an object of veneration not only for the inhabitants of Cornuda, but also for the surrounding parishes.
We will continue our journey through the lush woods until we reach the Marocco Observatory, used during the Great War by Italian troops to control enemy lines along the Piave River.
There will be legends and curiosities about the local fauna and flora, all while walking along paths that will give us truly spectacular views.
There are currently no dates available. Click here to check the calendar with the scheduled excursions.
3 hours and half approx.
• Time: at 9.15 am, departure at 9.30 am.
• Location: Cornuda (TV).
Medium. Route of 7 km.
Difference in height
Sportswear, a waterproof jacket, trekking shoes, at least 1,5 liter of water per person, snack.
€ 13 for adults. € 8 for children aged 10 to 14. Children up to 9 years free.
The reservation is mandatory and must be made at least 48 hours in advance using the following methods:
• sending the booking request filling out the form below;
• writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with name and surname, date, name of the tour, telephone number and number of adults and children);
• sending a message on Whatsapp +39 324 5461686.
We will send the booking confirmation through specific communication to each participant. The payment of the participation fee will be made on the day of the excursion before departure. We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible in case of renouncement.
Would you like to do this activity on the date of your choice? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. The booking of a private tour must be made at least five days before the chosen date.
In case of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organization reserves the right to cancel the excursion until the day before the activity. The itinerary may vary according to weather and environmental conditions, as well as for any reason linked to the safety of the participants.
Before attending our excursions, read the rules carefully by clicking here. The participation in our excursions involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the terms and conditions of the service.
Excursion with AIGAE Hiking Guide.
Anything not expressly indicated above.
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory