BRENT DELL’ART, A MASTERPIECE OF NATURE
We will discover a true masterpiece of nature hidden in the woods of Valbelluna, the Brent dell’Art, spectacular canyon dug by the indefatigable work of the Ardo stream.
We will leave from the center of Sant’Antonio di Tortal until we reach the narrow and looming colored walls of the Brent dell’Art.
In this deep canyon in the heart of the mountain, where silence is broken only by the noisy flow of water, we will be amazed by the formidable beauty of nature.
Our walk will continue in the woods where we will discover local activities and traditions that testify the indissoluble relationship between man and nature.
There are currently no dates available. Click here to check the calendar with the scheduled excursions.
3 hours approx.
• Time: at 9.00 am, departure at 9.15 am.
• Location: in front of G. Mameli Primary School in Piazza Fratelli Schiocchet, Sant’Antonio di Tortal, Trichiana (BL).
Medium. Ring route of 5 km. Recommended for children 10 ages and up.
Difference in altitude
Sportswear, a waterproof jacket, trekking shoes, small lightweight backpack, at least 1,5 liter of water per person, snacks. Trekking poles recommended.
€ 15 for adults. € 8 for children from 10 up to 14 years old.
The reservation is mandatory and must be made at least 48 hours in advance using the following methods:
• sending the booking request filling out the form below;
• writing an email to email@example.com (with name and surname, date, name of the tour, telephone number and number of adults and children);
• sending a message on Whatsapp +39 324 5461686.
We will send the booking confirmation through specific communication to each participant. The payment of the participation fee will be made on the day of the excursion before departure. We kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible in case of renouncement.
Would you like to do this activity on the date of your choice? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The booking of a private tour must be made at least five days before the chosen date.
In case of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organization reserves the right to cancel the excursion until the day before the activity. The itinerary may vary according to weather and environmental conditions, as well as for any reason linked to the safety of the participants.
Before attending our excursions, read the rules carefully by clicking here. The participation in our excursions involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulation and the terms and conditions of the service.
Excursion with AIGAE Hiking Guide.
Anything not expressly indicated above.
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory