ARCHEOAFTERNOON AT LIVELET PARK
For an afternoon, follow the traces of the past! Fill the archaeologist’s shoes and learn the tricks of the trade thanks to the workshop organized by Livelet Park.
For an afternoon, follow the traces of the past!
At the Livelet Archaeological Park, an unusual experience is waiting for you! In a suggestive context, between pile dwellings and tools of Neolithic man, you can transform you into real archaeologists!
In fact, you can look for the traces and signs of the past experiencing in first person an archaeological excavation simulation that will allow you to learn all the tricks of the trade!
The workshop will end with a careful analysis of the paleo surface and the artefacts brought to light.
The park will be open from 3 pm to 7 pm. Guided tours to the pile dwellings will take place at 3 pm, 4 pm and 5 pm.
From 6 pm to 7 pm, it is possible to take part, for those who wish, in the workshop.
The activities will take place on:
• 5th August 2017 Games of the past
• 12th August 2017 Prehistoric archers
• 19th August 2017 Prehistoric women. The Venus of Willendorf
• 26th August 2017 The scientist’s lab.
• Full entry ticket 5 €
• Reduced entry ticket 4 € (4-18 years/ over 65/ disabled and handicapped)
• Free entry children under 4 years ol
• Groups 4 € over 25 people and only on reservation. The booking is recommended only for groups of more than 25 people. For reservations, contact Conegliano IAT from Tuesday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30.
2 Adults + 1 Child = 12 €
2 Adults + 2 Children = 16 €
2 Adults + 3 Children = 18 €
The price of the ticket included the participation to the workshops and activities in the program and a guided tour to the pile dwellings, approximately every 45 minutes or at the achievement of a group of 25-30 people. The visit lasts about 45 minutes.
Use of barbecue
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory