A DAY AT THE PONY RANCH
At the riding school Equitrek it’s possible join fantastic teaching horses stable or ponies ranch. During the activities children aged 4 to 16 years can get in touch and discover more about the world of these beautiful animals. They will learn how to recognize the various breeds, brushing and nourishing them, and will meet and pamper the sweet pony Nala. In addition are also planned activities aimed to discover the local traditions with workshops and rediscover games of the past. During the morning activities are also provided daily riding or cross country classes.
In the beautiful setting of Eraclea Mare it’s possible during the summer months join fantastic teaching horses stable or ranch ponies. During the activities children aged 4 to 16 years can get in touch and discover more about the world of these beautiful animals: recognizing the various breeds, brushing and nourishing them, and will meet and pamper the sweet pony Nala.
Every morning are also provided daily riding or cross country classes and on request it’s possible to enjoy beautiful riding on the beach nearby.
• Time: as agreed upon at time of booking.
• Location: Maneggio Equitrek Asd. Street Dancalia, 136 Eraclea Mare (VE)
Experience suitable for all children aged 4 to 16 years.
4 hours including a 45-minute riding lesson.
Experience can only be booked from Tuesday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 12.30 am, up to a maximum of 15 children aged between 4 and 16 years.
English and Italian
We recommend comfortable clothing, jeans or long trousers and sneakers.
The reservation will be confirmed only after the confirmation of the stables.
€ 55 per child for the whole morning. There are reductions for booking of several days
You will be able to pay directly at the riding school before starting the experience.
• Supervision and guided tour by qualified staff English-speaking
• Riding clothing Equipment
• 45 minute riding lessons with qualified staff
What’s not included:
• Anything not expressly mentioned above
- Atmosphere of the structure in harmony with the territory
- Actions aiming to developing the area and to support the local economy
- Environmental sustainability and eco-friendly mobility
- Actions aiming to protection and enhancement of historical, natural, cultural and artisan heritage of the territory